New Zealand is a beautiful country that offers many diverse and wonderful places to visit. However, its immigration requirements may be more stringent than some other countries, which means that you’ll need to do your research in advance. Don’t worry though – I have the information you need right here!
How long is the visa?
The NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS are valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue.
What is the cost of the visa?
The visa costs NZD$165.
What are the requirements for the visa?
To be eligible for a New Zealand visa, you must:
– Be a citizen of a country that has a visa waiver agreement with New Zealand
– Hold a passport that is valid for at least three months beyond your planned departure date from New Zealand
– Have a return ticket or sufficient funds to purchase one
– Meet health and character requirements
What documents do I need to get a New Zealand Visa?
When applying for a New Zealand visa, Belgian and French citizens will need to provide the following documents:
– A valid passport with at least six months remaining before expiration
– A completed visa application form NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS
– Two recent passport-size photographs of yourself
– A letter of invitation from a New Zealand citizen or resident, if applicable
– Evidence of your travel plans, such as flight itinerary or hotel booking
– Proof of sufficient funds to support your stay in New Zealand
– Any other supporting documents as required by the specific visa category you are applying for
Who is eligible for a New Zealand Visa?
New Zealand Visas are available to Belgian and French citizens who meet the requirements below.
-You must have a valid passport from Belgium or France. -You must be aged 18 years or over. -You must have a return ticket or onward journey ticket out of New Zealand. -You must have enough money to support yourself during your stay in New Zealand (NZ$1,000 per month for each person). -You must have good character, as evidenced by a clean criminal record. -You cannot have any outstanding charges or convictions against you in any country. -You must be in good health and have no medical conditions that would require expensive treatment while in New Zealand. -You must not pose a risk to public safety or security while in New Zealand.
If you meet all of the above requirements, you can apply for a New Zealand Visa online through the Immigration New Zealand website.
How much is the application fee?
The application fee for a New Zealand visa is €160. This fee is for the processing of your application and is non- refundable.
What is the maximum amount of money I can bring into New Zealand?
There is no limit on the amount of foreign currency you can bring in or out of New Zealand. However, all amounts exceeding NZ$10,000 (or the equivalent) must be declared to a Customs and Border Protection officer on arrival.
New Zealand has some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, and it’s no wonder that so many people from all over the globe want to visit. If you’re a Belgian or French citizen, you’ll need to meet certain visa requirements before you can enter New Zealand. However, as long as you have all of the necessary documentation, the process is relatively straightforward. So start planning your trip today — New Zealand is waiting for you!