Are you traveling to India soon? If so, be sure to check the visa requirements of your destination before you go! This guide will outline the different types of visas you may need, as well as Indian eVisa airports where you can apply for them.
What is an eVisa Airport?
An eVisa is an electronic visa that enables visa-holders to travel to any Schengen country for a period of 90 days in any 180-day period. An eVisa can also be used for multiple entries into the Schengen Area during the validity period. You can apply for an eVisa at an Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC). Indian eVisa Airports
Indian EVisa airports are:
Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Delhi (Indira Gandhi International Airport), Goa, Hyderabad Miraj Kalyanam Airport, Jaipur, Kochi Kozhikode Airport, Lucknow Maharaja Agrasen Airport Mumbai Maldives Mohammedabad Neemrana Airport , Nagpur Palani Airfield Pune Srinagar Thiruvananthapuram Trichy Udaipur
Indian Visa Requirements
Indian visa requirements are as follows:
– Nationals of India require a visa to enter the United States and most other countries.
– Nationals of certain other countries, including Australia, Canada, China, France, Russia, South Korea and Taiwan may be eligible for an electronic visa on arrival (E-Visa). Other nationalities may require a visa in advance.
– The required visa type depends on the nationality of the traveler. For example, nationals of Japan must apply for a tourist visa if they want to visit the US; however, they can travel to all other countries without a visa. Indian Visa requirements
– Indian nationals with passports issued after October 1, 2008 need a valid e-tourist visa or an e-entry permit if they are visiting the US for less than 90 days. If they are coming to the US for more than 90 days but less than six months, they must have a valid visitor’s visa.
– All visitors need a return ticket and proof of financial support while in the US. They should also bring a photo ID and their passport when applying for a U.S. entry visa or e-visa.
Indian eVisa Airports and fees
Indian visa requirements for foreign tourists vary from country to country. However, all countries require a valid passport and visa for entry into the country. Indian immigration officials generally issue visas on arrival at designated airports or seaports in India.
To obtain a tourist visa, most foreign nationals need to apply at an Indian embassy or consulate in their home country. For example, nationals of the United States must apply through the US Embassy in New Delhi.
In addition to a valid passport and visa, some other documents that may be required for a tourist visa include proof of travel arrangements (such as plane tickets), a letter of invitation from an authorized third party, and proof of financial stability (such as bank statements).
The cost of obtaining an Indian eVisa can vary depending on the nationality of the applicant and the airport or port of entry into India. Generally speaking, eVisas are more expensive than regular visas. The following are some examples of costs associated with obtaining an Indian eVisa:
-US citizens: US$60 (for five-year validity)
-UK citizens: £30 (for three-month validity)
-Australian citizens: AU$130 (for three-month validity)
-New Zealand citizens: NZ$190 (for one year validity)
How to get an Indian eVisa?
If you are visiting India for tourism, business, or medical reasons, you will need a visa. The Indian visa requirements depend on your nationality and your purpose of visit.
To get an Indian visa, you will first need to apply online. You can apply for a tourist visa which is valid for up to six months and costs US$140. If you are visiting India for business purposes, you will need a business visa which is valid for one year and costs US$490. You can also apply for a medical visa which is valid for three months and costs US$140. You must also provide proof of financial stability, health insurance, and enough funds to cover your stay in India.
Once you have applied online, the Indian embassy or consulate will send you an invitation letter granting permission to visit India. You will then need to present this letter when you arrive in India and obtain a temporary resident permit (TRP). The TRP is valid for 30 days and costs Rs 2000 (~US$30). You must also show evidence that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay in India while waiting for your visa approval.
If you are planning to visit India, it is important to know the visa requirements and the airports that accept Indian visas. Some of the common visa requirements for Indians include a passport with at least six months remaining validity, a return ticket, and proof of adequate funds. Additionally, many Indian airports only accept domestic flights, so be sure to check with your airline before leaving home.