Are you a Bahrain citizen looking to apply for a visa to Turkey? Or perhaps a Mexican citizen wondering about the same? In this article, we’ll provide you with all the necessary information on how to apply for a Turkey visa as well as tips and advice on how to make the process smoother. So if you’re planning a trip to Turkey soon, don’t miss out on this helpful article!
Applying for a Turkey Visa
In order to apply for a Turkey Visa for Bahrain Citizens, you will need to meet the following requirements:
1. You must have a valid passport with at least six months remaining before expiration.
2. You must have a completed visa application form, which can be obtained from the Turkish embassy or consulate in Bahrain.
3. You must submit two recent passport-size photographs with your application form.
4. You must pay the applicable visa fee, which is currently BD 20 (approx. US$ 53) for a single-entry visa and BD 30 (approx. US$ 79) for a multiple-entry visa. Fees are subject to change without notice so please confirm the current fee amount with the embassy or consulate before applying.
5. Additional documents may be required depending on your purpose of travel, such as proof of onward travel arrangements or proof of sufficient financial means to support your stay in Turkey. Please inquire with the embassy or consulate about any specific requirements prior to submitting your application form and fees.
Processing time for visas is typically 5-10 business days but may take longer during busy periods so it is advisable to apply well in advance of your planned travel date. Once your visa has been issued, it will be valid for 90 days from the date of issuance and allow you a stay of up to 60 days in Turkey per each entry into the country (e.g., if you enter Turkey twice during the validity period Turkey Visa for Mexican Citizens
Things to Know About the Turkish Visa
Turkey visa requirements for Bahraini citizens are pretty straightforward and easy to follow. For starters, you’ll need a passport that’s valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Turkey. You’ll also need to have two blank pages in your passport for the Turkish visa stamps.
Secondly, you’ll need to show proof of onward travel when applying for your Turkish visa. This can be in the form of an airline ticket or a hotel reservation. If you don’t have either of these, you can usually get a letter of guarantee from your tour operator or accommodation provider in Turkey.
Finally, make sure you have enough money to cover your stay in Turkey. The visa application fee is currently $60 USD, and you’ll need to prove that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay. A good rule of thumb is to have at least $50 USD per day of your planned trip.
The Cost of the Turkish Visa
As a Bahraini citizen, you will need to pay 65 BHD for a single-entry visa and 130 BHD for a multiple-entry visa. You can pay the fee in cash or by credit card at the Turkish Embassy in Bahrain.
How to Apply for a Turkish Visa
As a Bahraini citizen, you can apply for a Turkish visa in one of two ways:
1. Apply online through the Republic of Turkey e-Visa website.
2. Apply in person at a Turkish diplomatic mission or consulate.
Applying online is generally the easiest and fastest way to apply for a Turkish visa. The entire process can be completed from the comfort of your own home, and you will receive your visa electronically within 3-5 business days.
To apply online, simply visit the e-Visa website and complete the application form. You will need to provide your personal information, travel details, and passport information. Once the form is complete, submit it along with the required documents and payment. Your visa will be processed and issued within 3-5 business days.
If you prefer to apply in person, you can do so at any Turkish diplomatic mission or consulate. The application process is similar to applying online, but you will need to submit your documents and application in person. processing times for in-person applications are usually longer than online applications, so be sure to allow plenty of time if you plan on applying this way.